Le forum de l'entente Chile Conceptore ®™ Index du Forum Le forum de l'entente Chile Conceptore ®™
Forum permettant aux membres de l'Entente Chile Conceptore ®™ de pourvoir échanger quelques mots concernant le superbe jeu en ligne Virtuafoot.

England's Adam Lallana targets place in World Cup squad

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de l'entente Chile Conceptore ®™ Index du Forum -> Recrutement et règlement -> Le respect d'autrui sur un forum kesako ? ( règle du forum )
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
chanoudom
Appellé
Appellé

Masculin
Point(s): 8
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: England's Adam Lallana targets place in World Cup squad Répondre en citant Back to top

sbobet222 Adam Lallana is confident his fitness problems will not cost him a place in England's World Cup plans after returning for "the business end" of the season.

The Liverpool midfielder suffered a serious thigh injury last summer, reducing him to a bit-part role and just one start apiece in the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League.

He has also found himself on the outside looking in during England's road to Russia, ending a nine-month absence from national duty with a second-half appearance in Tuesday's 1-1 draw against Italy.

For a player who won England's player of the year award for 2016 and was arguably the key performer in the early days of Gareth Southgate's tenure, the landscape has changed considerably.

But the 29-year-old is bullish about his prospects of making the 23-man squad, insisting he has sufficient credit in the bank.

Asked if he was worried his lack of game-time might prove costly, Lallana said: "Not really, I'm confident enough in my own ability and what I bring to the squad.

"Me and the boss have a great relationship and have been speaking frequently this season. He's been interested to know where I was on rehab and I've been down to St George's Park a couple of times. sbobet222

"He recognises what I bring to the team, my team-mates recognise that and I recognise it also.

"But I'm smart enough not to be complacent and to know there's plenty of talented players that want to make the squad.

"I'm not built with complacency, you can see that in the way I play."

Lallana believes he is now entirely injury free but still lacking the necessary match sharpness and admits a light training schedule at the start of international week effectively ruled him out of contention for last week's victory over Holland.

He does, though, have a series of big games to come between now and the end of the season including a Champions League quarter-final against Manchester City and a Merseyside derby.

All he needs to do now is find an opening in Jurgen Klopp's first XI.

"It's been a difficult challenge for me this year and I've had a long lay-off but I'm back at the business end of the season," he said.

"I've got to look at the positives - we've got a World Cup coming up, some really important games in the league and Champions League.

"If you're going to be back fit for one part of the season it's the back end, the business part.

"Injuries happen but I feel physically and mentally as fresh as anyone. I'm raring to go." sbobet222

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 29 Mar - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

chanoudom
Appellé
Appellé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Avr - 08:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Euro papers: Real Madrid set to offer Cristiano Ronaldo a ne Répondre en citant Back to top

sbo666 The end of the 2017/18 season is fast approaching and that means clubs across Europe will be planning for the summer transfer window. The World Cup will need to be negotiated around and that means deals are likely to be completed far earlier than normal. It's why the rumour mill is already in overdrive, so we asked our friends at Football Whispers to scour the European newspapers and websites to bring you all the latest news and gossip.

Spain
Real Madrid are set to offer Cristiano Ronaldo a new contract. While his deal, which expires in 2021, won't be extended his salary would be increased from €21m a year to €30m. (AS) PSG are suspicious that Neymar is attempting to engineer a move to Real Madrid this summer. Speculation about the Brazilian moving to the Bernabeu after the World Cup has been ongoing for some time but the Ligue 1 champions are increasingly concerned. (Marca)

Italy
Milan are weighing up a move for Juventus forward Mario Mandzukic. Rossoneri technical director Massimiliano Mirabelli wants to add experience to Gennaro Gattuso's squad and believes the Croatian is the ideal signing. (Calciomercato) Torino have rejected an approach from Milan for striker Andrea Belotti. The Italian international has struck 12 times this season and the Rossoneri submitted an offer of €50m plus youngster Patrick Cutrone. The bid was turned with Torino demanding Belotti's €100m buyout clause be met. (Tuttosport) sbo666

Germany
Bayern Munich star Robert Lewandowski remains keen on clinching a move to Real Madrid this summer. It is now an open secret the Pole wants to move to Los Blancos, who Bayern face in the Champions League next week. (Bild) Borussia Dortmund will consider making Michy Batshuayi's loan move from Chelsea permanent this summer, but accept the Belgian's future is far from certain. The striker has impressed since arriving at the club in January but an ankle injury will keep him out for the remainder of the season. He will return to Chelsea in the summer and, if Antonio Conte departs, Batshuayi's position at the club may change, ruling out a permanent switch to the Germans. (Sport Bild)

France
Neymar does not have a buyout clause in his contract with PSG. Reports emerged this week that Real Madrid could sign the Brazilian for €300m in the summer but French league officials have stated that is not the case. (L'Equipe) PSG face competition from Napoli in the race to sign Sporting goalkeeper Rui Patricio. The Ligue 1 champions were believed to leading the pursuit of the Portuguese international but now could miss out. (Le Sport 10) sbo666

chanoudom
Appellé
Appellé

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 04:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea considering deal with Napoli for Koulibaly Répondre en citant Back to top

Chelsea considering deal with Napoli for Koulibaly 

link sbo According to Sport Il Mattino, Chelsea are considering meeting Napoli’s £65m asking price to bring centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly to Stamford Bridge this summer. The 26-year-old is regarded as the ‘strongest defender in Serie A’ and could be leading Napoli to the Scudetto this season. Koulibaly joined Napoli from Belgian outfit KRC Genk in 2014 and has gone on to make 161 appearances in all competitions. The Senegalese international has been a regular under Maurizio Sarri this season, playing in 32 league games as Napoli find themselves one point adrift of leaders Juventus. link sbo

With the defender averaging a tackle or interception every 33 minutes, while making over 100 clearances in Serie A, Koulibaly has attracted Chelsea’s interest. The Blues need to strengthen their backline for next season as the future of Gary Cahill and David Luiz are unknown. Cesar Azpilicueta, Andreas Christensen and Antonio Rudiger have been the preferred defensive options under Antonio Conte this season, but Koulibaly would be a guaranteed starter if he made the switch. If the Blues are willing to meet his £65m asking price, the Senegalese centre-back could be on his way to London in the coming months. link sbo

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: England's Adam Lallana targets place in World Cup squad Back to top

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de l'entente Chile Conceptore ®™ Index du Forum -> Le respect d'autrui sur un forum kesako ? ( règle du forum ) Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson